APME FX TRADING EUROPE LTD is regulated and supervised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF Licence number 335/17 . The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the independent public supervisory Authority responsible for the supervision of the investment services market and transactions in transferable securities carried out in the Republic of Cyprus. The CySEC was established in accordance with section 5 of the Securities and Exchange Commission (Establishment and Responsibilities) Law of 2001 as a public legal entity. The operation of the CySEC is governed by the Laws regulating the Structure, Responsibilities, Powers, Organization of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and Other Related Matters (N73(I)/1009).
- Company informationREAD
- Client Categorisation PolicyREAD
- Best Interest and Order Execution PolicyREAD
- Conflicts of Interest PolicyREAD
- Risk Disclosure and Warning NoticeREAD
- Investor Compensation FundREAD
- Complaints Procedure for ClientsREAD
- Privacy NoticeREAD
- Terms of BusinessREAD
- Client AgreementREAD
- Website UseREAD
- Key Information Document – CFDs – GenericREAD
- Key Information Document – FOREXREAD
You can find the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2017 here.
You can find the Risk Disclosure Report for the year 2018 here.
You can find the Execution Quality Summary Statement & RTS28 here.